Sunday 24 March 2013

31st Birthday

Woooohoooo!! I celebrated my, (31st yesterday, 24 March). Well- nothing really fancy and extravagant because it's the start of Holy week. Palm Sunday, it is.  We srated our day by attending the Palm Sunday mass.  I was really craving for pork siopao and McD's caramel sundae but we though of sacrificing eating out this week so I skipped eating the cravings.  We went straight home after mass and ate lunch.  Bug ate the left over grilled fish, again with rice.  Ohhh and Bug also prepared pansit for my birthday, so that was my lunch.  Super simple celebration but I'm happy!

This is the photo of the pansit Bug cooked for my birthday.  Really yumm!!! Not bad for a first timer!!

This pansit serves 4 to 5 persons (estimated cost is $5)

No comments:

Post a Comment