Saturday 11 February 2012

No meat Mondays

My friend N and I decided to have Mondays as our no meat day.  Not exactly no meat because we can eat seafood, but ofcourse we intend to have a full vegetarian Monday hopefully in June.  I alternately eat the following:

1. Mushroom soup and garlic bread - These are those easy microwavable mushroon soups you can find in the grocery.  Then I just toast a garlic bread.
2. Tuna in crackers or sometime Tuna melt (bread, tuna and melted cheese)
3. Panfried salmon and rice
4. Tofu and sauteed mushroom

Pan fried salmon and fried egg, the hotdogs are for the Bug

Tofu and sauteed mushroom

Baked mussel (cheese and garlic toppings)
I am looking for more vegetarian/ no meat alternatives taht are easy to prepare.  I will keep on updating my blog everytime I have new vege recipes!

Till then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment