Sunday 26 June 2011

Baked pork chop

Old recipe with a healthier twist...

As a kid, I have always enjoyed having deep friend prok chop. Its my all time favorite meal!
I realise now that I have to watch on what I eat, so I googled around and found a healtier version, so here it goes:

Ingredients:
4 pcs pork chops
1 egg beaten
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Mama sita bbq marinate
Salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:
1. Preheat oven to 375 deg F or 195 deg C;
2. Dip the pork to the ddq marinate, then dip to the egg;
3. Mix all dry ingediets on a separate plate;
4. Roll chops in the mixture of dry ingredients;
5. Place the chops over large non-stick baking pan, you may want to rub small potion of oil to the non-stick baking pan.;
6. Bake on rack for 1 hour or until juice runs clear when chops are pierced with fork, turning once after 30 minutes;
7. Serve with rice.

There you go!! pork chop without the oil! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment