Sunday 5 June 2011

French macaroons cravings

Bug and I started our day by attending the 11 am mass at St Pat's. The sun is out but still cold outside, still alot better than how was it yesterday.  After the mass, bug and I headed out to Atrium food court.  We were really hungry as it was 12.30ish and this will be our first meal for the day.  I had steamed chicken with black mushroom and chinese sausage while bug has his all-time-favorite dimsum.  I finish the meal with an egg tart.

We then walked back to the office since I need to do some work.  Bug walked with me because he needs to sign some documents related to the house we are trying to buy (will blog about this later).  After our brainstorming on the house hunting, I suddenly felt this craving for a sweet treat.  And this is what I got!!

  (note: photo taken from the internet sudipdangarfu.blogspot.com/2011/03/cookie-mon..., for some reason my bluetooth can't connect).

I first saw this from NZ masterchef where Naja and Jacqs had to made a tower of terror made of french macaroons! well not exactly terror for me.  It was so yummy, the colors makes it looks so appetizing! I so love it.

Being the frugal that I am, I cant believe I bought 5 pices of this which costs me a total of $11!! and did I mention that the lunch I had was just $7!! I think this will be the last time I'll buy 5 pieces of this.  I'll settle for 1 piece a week again! haha!

3 comments:

  1. i love the color but it is quite pricey, will try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping they have the same taste with the cookie jar french macaroons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colors really look great michi, each color has its flavor. Yes a lil pricey so I don't get to eat this often!

    ReplyDelete