Sunday 26 June 2011

Ipad craze

Its been almost a year since I received my Ipad from the firm I work for.  It was given as a gift for my promotion as a manager. Bug was also promoted then, but I remember teasing bug that our division is way more generous than theire division since they dont have the Ipad reward (although their increase is higher)!
We were happy since wehave our Ipad to play around. It was just a shame that Ipad 2 got released so soon, but that's okay we were contented with the original ipad we have anyway.  To my amaze, bug surprised me with this

Ipad 2

Our Ipads
The Bug was given an Ipad 2 by their department! Spell g-e-n-e-r-o-u-s! He was awarded as a top performer as nominated by his PIC so we won and got this reward!
Thanks EY! and ofcourse these blessings are really from the heavens! Thank God!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment